Monday, August 16, 2010

"the ultimate hip hop couple", so we've been titled.


whenever i get the chance, you can find me rocking by his side at a show..
whether it be his own show, or a show that he's attending as a "fan for the night".
i don't claim to be at all learned when it comes to hip hop.
but i have a love for it, one that grows every time i learn of someone new.
of course my musical taste still differs from his..
naturally, since he's an artist & channels his emotions thru it.
but all i know is we both love music. & hip hop.
have you seen us at a show yet? it's a sight to see!
sometimes we forget that we're even standing next to eachother.
last night we got the pleasure of seeing Curtains in action.
oh & this MC Theo Martins that opened up for him too!
those two were the best acts of the entire night..
idk man, i could feel their music hit me. especially Curtains.
maybe kus we were front row, & in between both speakers?
i still can't say he's my favorite tho..
until this this day, K.I.T. remains my favorite artist.
no, i'm not saying this because he's my bf.
i'm saying this 'cause i actually know the dude.. inside & out.
when i hear him rap, i know it's true. it's real.
knowing an artist changes everything.
this is the only thing he has on Drake.
yea, i said DRAKE!
idc if you're judging me right now..
go right ahead! i'm still me, & you're still reading my blog!

but what's better than being your boyfriend's biggest fan?
...why, being his girlfirend of course ♥


also, please check out: