Thursday, June 24, 2010

fucking, dear diary. 6:49 am

i'm so sick of this shit. this house, this WOMAN.
barely slept last night.
& i hafto be up for 8:30 am anyway.
i need Boston, like right now.
i won't wake up in tears there because of her.
NOOOO i don't wana hear your stupid antics,
or your Bible scriptures, or your voice piercing thru my mind.
my headache's back, thanks.
i had it since 6pm yesterday, til i fell asleep.
i'm starting to think i'm prone to migraines.
my body is drained, it hurts. my brain hurts.
i can't believe my lazy ass still hasn't left to my sister's.
i could have avoided all this.
i'm gona be at the beach today with bags under my eyes.
better than being here i guess.
atleast i'll have juliana & edgar.
wish i had you.
i wish i had my phone on.
maybe i wouldna had sucha bad night/morning.
i woulda had someone to talk to.
só quero alguém para com quem falar, that's all.
shit's so upside down right now man.
& my eyes are burning.