Friday, June 25, 2010

the spotlight

ain't nothing without you.
patience, Debbie.

i've been having a few good things come my way lately.
the start of my blog.
moving into my sister's finally.
designers asking me to model for them.
photographers wanting to do shoots with me.
keeping busy, yessssssss!
man, all i need now is that second job.
i wana know what it feels like to not have enough hours in the day.
maybe then i'll understand.

in my very first blog entry, i know i talked smack about modeling.
not hating on it particularly.
but basically saying it's not what i want to do.
i figure i gotta start somewhere in this field of fashion, right?
i'll learn a few things..
then put them to use later.
i want to work in every area fashion has to offer.
until i am doing what it is exactly that i dream of doing....
i will not stop <33.