Tuesday, June 22, 2010

model? no. icon? YES.



pretty face, decent height, long legs, and a mean strut.
but who the fuck said i wanted to be a model?
yup, this is my first blog post. third actually..
(i erased the first two back in march/april, didn't know wth i was doing.)
this may come off as cocky, & you may not like me for it.
but i don't care, just keep liking what i wear;
because i guarantee it'll eventually make you like me.
and if you don't?
you'll still follow me.


so here's the scoop! fashion, photography, music and Love make me orgasm.
i might as well have said the word art & it would've summed it all up.
wanna know something funny? i hate getting dressed.
but i tap into my creativity more & more when i do.
i love it just as much as i hate it -_-
& my bedroom looks like WW3 between my clothing & me.
my shoes are grenades, and my clothes are quicksand ...in Vietnam.
enter with caution.


but yea, like i was saying in the title.
i love this so called "modeling" & taking pictures & all that snazzy shit.
but i'm not getting paid for it. i'm not stick thin weighing in at 110 lbs.
nor living in LA or NY looking to get fucking scouted by an agency.
i'm a solid 140 (give or take), who simply likes to mix & match my clothes.
more mixing please though, 'cause matching makes me nauseous.
i rather take YOU shopping, and dress YOU for a photo shoot..
it's waaay more fun. AND THAT'S SOMETHING I CAN GET PAID FOR.
Fashion Merchandising is what i'm getting my degree in.
i want to become a stylist..
and in between, i will pursue fashion photography.
oh God how i wish i could draw.............
i envy those who can --but it's an admiring envy.
blessed, you talented motherfuckers are!
i'm gona pick up a pencil one day & see what happens, fuck it.


ANYWAY. back to me talking about me.
i am going to be an icon. even if it's only in RI or MA.
but an icon, i will be.